For the purposes provided in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and other applicable legislation .
The terms set out below will be mandatory for all internal or external personnel who work or could work with us and who have access to the data provided to us, either while browsing our website, by using our forms or during the contracting or provision of products or services.
Responsible for data processing: LIDIA ANDREU GUERRERO - CIF: 74241430Y - Postal address: C / FRAGATA, 16 03182 TORREVIEJA ALICANTE - Telephone: 965712697 - Email: email@example.com
Manage the additional service after the purchase / contracting of the same / s. Maintain the contractual relationship that, where appropriate, unites us.
Inform you about products, services or events of our company, or group of companies. that may be of interest to you by traditional or electronic means.
Channel information requests, suggestions and customer complaints for management and resolution.
Management of personnel selection processes.
- The legitimacy of the treatment lies in the execution of a contract, in your prior consent or, where appropriate, for a legitimate interest such as for security reasons, fraud prevention, managing requests, queries or possible claims.
- Origin of the Data. The personal information processed by us comes from:
· Administratively manage the requested and / or contracted service / product, by traditional or electronic means.
· The direct contribution of the interested parties through the forms arranged for the collection of
· Public sources.
· Necessary information provided by the interested parties for the provision / purchase of the service / product.
- The recipients will be only other companies of the same group, where appropriate, or other third parties on whom there is some type of legal obligation for their transfer.
- The period of conservation of personal information will be limited to the period of time during which it is necessary to be able to use it according to the purpose for which it was collected or while the right to delete, cancel and / or limit the treatment is not exercised. of your data. In these cases, we will keep the information duly blocked, without giving it any use, as long as it may be necessary for the exercise or defense of claims or some type of judicial, legal or contractual liability may arise from its treatment, which must be attended to and for which recovery is necessary.
- On which no decision will be made automatically.
- On which no type of international transfer will take place.
- On which you can exercise the rights of rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation of the treatment and portability of your data, sending a written request to the above address, attaching a document for identification.
- In order to protect your personal information and privacy, we use the appropriate technical and organizational measures, reviewing these measures periodically.
- The information and documentation related to compliance with current regulations on the Protection of Personal Data will be reviewed at least once a year, or when there are modifications in said legislation or in any of the treatment procedures of its personal information.
If you consider that the treatment of your personal data violates the regulations or the provisions of this document, you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, which is the competent control authority in the protection of your personal data, through from its electronic headquarters www.agpd.es
If you have any type of query, comment or concern about how we treat personal information, you can contact us by phone 965712697 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.